The Body Code

The Body Code

Live The Life You Have Been Waiting For

Your Conscious and Subconscious Mind

The Body Code is  healing technique developed over several years by holistic chiropractor, Dr. Bradley Nelson that addresses 6 imbalances found in the human body.

In Dr Bradley's experience the subconscious mind knows what is going on in your physical body. The conscious mind has access to only 10% of of the information. The remaining 90% is found in the subconscious mind. 

Dr Bradley developed a technique to work with the 90%, bringing forward information on imbalances in your body that are contributing to the symptoms, pain, and discomfort you are experiencing. 

Through muscle testing your body shares where the imbalances can be found and offers the body an opening to release through the Governing Vessel, the first energy current which develops after conception.

By releasing long held imbalances, your body is given the opportunity to return to a natural state of being.

What Can Be Addressed Using The Body Code?

  • Energies – emotional, post-traumatic, mental, offensive (The Emotion Code)

  • Toxicity – heavy metals, EM spectrum, chemicals, microbial residue

  • Circuitry – organs, glands, chakras, meridians

  • Pathogens – parasites, fungi, bacteria, viruses, mold

  • Structural – bones, nerves, muscles, connective tissue

  • Nutritional – pH imbalance, foods, herbs, nutrients, magnetic field
Share by: